Bravely I Speak Up Writing Competition
‘Bravely I Speak Up’ - Rules
1. Submit to your English teacher anytime before 7th February 2020 on a hard copy with your full name and mentor group.
2. This should be a short story or piece of descriptive writing.
3. Use only one prompt and it can be integrated or just used as an inspiration. Mention which prompt you used please.
4. It should be about 2 sides - 1000 words.
5. Font 12 Arial.
6. Prizes for year groups and whole school prizes
7. Judged by published writers!
8. Please feel free to talk to Ms. Hughes or Mr. Shirley for further information.
9. Submissions in French or English.